“… Role of Glyphosate in COVID-19” – Video (1:20 hr/mins.) & Article by Dr. Mercola
[…] “In this interview, Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT, reviews the health impacts of glyphosate. She has just finished writing a book about glyphosate called “Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate is Destroying Our Health and the Environment,” which is expected to be published in June 2021.” […]
[…] “I think [COVID-19] is mostly about glyphosate. If you’ve accumulated a lot of glyphosate in your tissues, you’re not going to do well with COVID-19, and that’s because [your body] is trying to repair the mitochondria in the immune cells so that the immune cells can actually clear the virus. If they can’t make ATP, they can’t do their job, and the virus flourishes. ~ Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D.
- Your body substitutes glycine for glyphosate, and in so doing, poisons your body’s machinery for creating proteins
- In normal physiology, processes in your mitochondria ensure deuterium depletion. If your mitochondria are damaged by glyphosate, they’re not going to be able to eliminate the deuterium properly and the buildup of deuterium may contribute to chronic disease
- Glyphosate may play an important role in cases of severe COVID-19. If you’ve accumulated a lot of glyphosate in your tissues, your immune cells will be impaired, making it difficult to clear the virus
- To avoid glyphosate exposure, the most important strategy is to eat certified organic foods whenever possible, and eat/drink more sulfur-containing foods, organic grass fed milk and butter, glacier water, animal fats, molecular hydrogen and probiotic foods
- To help mitigate the toxic effects of glyphosate, you can take an inexpensive glycine supplement